Any local fill doc's? Binghamton/Syracuse Ny?

Does anyone have a fill doctor in or around the Binghamton Ny area? Maybe even Syracuse location? I am trying to put the pieces together so I can plan to perhaps do this in T.J. YAY- then I don't have to wait 9 months to go through my insurance, and that is IF they approve me. I am a BMI of 46. Appreciate the input- you guys teach me more than anyone else.

Does anyone have a fill doctor in or around the Binghamton Ny area? Maybe even Syracuse location? I am trying to put the pieces together so I can plan to perhaps do this in T.J. YAY- then I don't have to wait 9 months to go through my insurance, and that is IF they approve me. I am a BMI of 46. Appreciate the input- you guys teach me more than anyone else.

When I began the search for an after care Dr. I looked at the bariatric programs at the hospitals. Took there ph# 's down and cold called each of them. I made sure to tell them I got my band in Mexico. I had a few questions I asked.

1. what is the charge for self pay for fills?

2. is there an office visit charge? ( in addition to the fill charge?)

3. Do they offer a bundle discount. (for instance, 4 fills for $1,000 each additional fill $125.00)

4. What support programs do they offer?

5. Do they give fills under floro everytime? (I prefered to have floro everytime.)

ect. you get the point. I was suprised at just how much the different offices charged.

Hope this helps!

I also did my research on each Dr. There are websites you can search threw to see what there patients think of them. In the begiining I did a "blind" google search and saw what that pulled up and worked from there. Each Dr should have a bit of info on the web out there about themselves.

HTH!

Angie