4cc in a 4cc band

Hi everyone hoping for some feedback, I had my 5th fill today, they told me i was at 4cc, that is the size of my band!

my weight loss has been real slow so i know i have needed the fills, but now I am afraid is it going to burst, does anyone have

the max in there band or has more in it? I emailed the OCC today to see what the say but i am a bit worried.

Will i be able to lose weight if I need another fill. I think i am pretty close to my sweet spot, because i did feel a big difference

from the 4th fill, but I guess I am scared......

I'm at the same spot. But I am thinking that I might get a small unfill because I have PB'ed 1 time each day since my fill. Not sure if I should stick it out or if that is an exceptable amount of PB's per day... I just don't want to have a slippage... Let me know what the OCC says...

Shy

I'm at the same spot. But I am thinking that I might get a small unfill because I have PB'ed 1 time each day since my fill. Not sure if I should stick it out or if that is an exceptable amount of PB's per day... I just don't want to have a slippage... Let me know what the OCC says...

Shy

I sure will, when was your surgery? We started off pretty close in weight, I was 203 on surgery day,

now I am at 188, you have done so good, I am hoping this fill will do it..... I have a ways to go

till 1st goal.

Hi everyone hoping for some feedback, I had my 5th fill today, they told me i was at 4cc, that is the size of my band!

my weight loss has been real slow so i know i have needed the fills, but now I am afraid is it going to burst, does anyone have

the max in there band or has more in it? I emailed the OCC today to see what the say but i am a bit worried.

Will i be able to lose weight if I need another fill. I think i am pretty close to my sweet spot, because i did feel a big difference

from the 4th fill, but I guess I am scared......

a 4.0cc band can hold up to 6 cc, but RARELY do they ever go above 5.0cc (not usually recommended)

The most fill I had before getting an unfill to go overseas was 4.2cc - this was a great sweet spot for me.

I just had another fill and am now at 3.9cc and doing great. I have lost 25 lbs since the 4.2 was in, so I think I am back at my sweet spot again

I sure will, when was your surgery? We started off pretty close in weight, I was 203 on surgery day,

now I am at 188, you have done so good, I am hoping this fill will do it..... I have a ways to go

till 1st goal.

My surgery was 11 months ago, I would have liked to have been at my goal weight of 155 by now but I am close.... I couldn't get a fill durning the winter months because of the weather and long drive over a pass. So I am finally happy but alittle worried that I might be too tight. The thing I love is that I am not hungry, even when I eat very very little. It is such a great feeling to not have food control my life.

Shy

Shy

OCC wrote back but really did not say much other than they recommend going to see them if i can

get food and water down ok thenh it is not so urgent. I dont know yet im on liquids today

but they did not comment on how much the band could hold.

I guess i need to plan a trip to TJ just to be on the safe side

My surgery was 11 months ago, I would have liked to have been at my goal weight of 155 by now but I am close.... I couldn't get a fill durning the winter months because of the weather and long drive over a pass. So I am finally happy but alittle worried that I might be too tight. The thing I love is that I am not hungry, even when I eat very very little. It is such a great feeling to not have food control my life.

Shy

I hope to get to the point of not being hungry, like you said just being in control eating

is such a great feeling.Wish me luck!!!