What does "Sweet Spot" refer to?

Hi All! I am getting banded next week and have been reading this forum religiously for the last month. I'm learning so much stuff (suggestions, lingo, etc.) and I wanted to know what you guys refer to when you talk about your "sweet spot"? I infer that it's kinda of a target for maximizing the weight loss effect? Thanks a bunches!

Hey there! Your sweet spot is when you are just right and have just the right restriction. You can eat small amounts and as long as you chew a lot and eat slowly that you rarely PB. My fill doctor has a chart that goes from green to yellow to red and on his chart and it helps you describe what you are feeling so they know if you need a fill or unfill.

I am definitely not at my sweet spot yet. Have another fill on Tuesday so i'm hoping a small fill will do the trick. Definitely don't want to be too tight. It was my TOM this week and that always makes me wicked tight and I don't want to feel like that all the time.

Hi All! I am getting banded next week and have been reading this forum religiously for the last month. I'm learning so much stuff (suggestions, lingo, etc.) and I wanted to know what you guys refer to when you talk about your "sweet spot"? I infer that it's kinda of a target for maximizing the weight loss effect? Thanks a bunches!