Inbetween surgery and the first fill

I've got my fill scheduled in 2 weeks ( 6/19) I've read between the 4th and 10th weeks is when a bandster can get discouraged not having restriction. It has started to get tough as my appetite is returning after the 21 day liquid phase. I'm so looking forward to the fills to have restriction. This board is a great place to come. It can get discouraging but knowing what I am feeling is normal is okay by me.

I just had my surgery 5/26/09 what was it like for you the first couple of weeks after your surgery? So basically 21 days after surgery you have your first fill?? Its great that you have lost weight, do you find yourself wanting higher protein foods or junk?

I just had my surgery 5/26/09 what was it like for you the first couple of weeks after your surgery? So basically 21 days after surgery you have your first fill?? Its great that you have lost weight, do you find yourself wanting higher protein foods or junk?

I had my band placed 5/7 and on 6/18 I'll have the first fill. After the 21 day liquid feast it has gotten a little tougher because my appetite has returned but the band being there is a nice reminder to choose healthy foods. Of course I want the junk too but like everyone here has said.. this is a tool.