My Son Graduated

shiney42

How awesome - I'm so excited for you! And what a good looking guy (he looks a lot like your Dad) - very handsome!

You look great, cute dress! (You, your Mom and your sister sure look alike)

I have 3 boys; they're all out of High School, its amazing how fast they grow up!

Congrats!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa -

Gosh I've been a stay @ home mom - the last time I worked was 1990. I'm glad he doesn't want to go away to College - an chose to go locally... High school went TOO FAST! :((

And I'm so happy you said he looks like my Dad............. =D>

Little tib bit - My dad at his higherst weight was 450... Only he got sick and lost it - but his back is shot from carring the weight all those years, He 220 now and has kept off the weight about 7 years. BUT suffers

You have a fine looking family! Your sons are handsome. Let me know what they are doing in about 18 years from now. I am a new mom and I keep thinking arranged marriages might not be such a bad idea! Your looking great. I want to hear more about your COSMED visit. What were the prices like? I am getting my first fill there on July 6th. ^_^

You have a fine looking family! Your sons are handsome. Let me know what they are doing in about 18 years from now. I am a new mom and I keep thinking arranged marriages might not be such a bad idea! Your looking great. I want to hear more about your COSMED visit. What were the prices like? I am getting my first fill there on July 6th. ^_^
thank YOU

I have a thread started, I find there prices pertty good and am going back June 29th for my second session of Fraxel

Lena! You have a very nice looking family! (Good to put a face with your name.) You look great!

LOL - Thank You - Angie - I guess it is nice to put a face with a name- I just hate taking pictures. I hate the way I look all the time - But since I'm feeling better about myself these days I didn't mind posting a few pictures......

I think My son is handsome But I'm his mom - he really is a GOOD kid - hard worker, Plus he knows how to save and is generous. He's a good boy I'm very proud of him

LOL - Thank You - Angie - I guess it is nice to put a face with a name- I just hate taking pictures. I hate the way I look all the time - But since I'm feeling better about myself these days I didn't mind posting a few pictures......

I think My son is handsome But I'm his mom - he really is a GOOD kid - hard worker, Plus he knows how to save and is generous. He's a goos boy I'm very proud of him

Sounds like he is a wise one. Hard worker, saves money, and is generous! I would be proud of him too. You have to stand back and look at what a great job you and your husband did raising him! I will agree he is a very handsome young fellow. What is he going to school for? Nice that he will be staying local so you don't have MAJOR withdrawl symptoms! Ha ha ha!

My boy is just a babe so I have no idea how it must feel to have one ready to leave the nest. I am so glad you are feeling better about yourself too. Why shouldn't you! You look great and will continue to look better and better as time goes by.

Hey Lena!

Thanks for posting your pictures and not including any that show your catered spread of food--haha. I agree with everyone else--you have a beautiful family. Congratulations!

Thanks Toot's - I wouldn't want to torture anyone by posting the food & cake spread......... LOL

I hope my decision to stay home with my little ones (I only work Sat/Sun mornings now) will have big pay-offs for them one day too. You should be proud of a job well done! I miss my career sometimes, but my kids need me more than my work does!

Sabrina:)

I hope my decision to stay home with my little ones (I only work Sat/Sun mornings now) will have big pay-offs for them one day too. You should be proud of a job well done! I miss my career sometimes, but my kids need me more than my work does!

Sabrina:)

It will pay off totally! I wish I could go backwards and do it all over.... I loved every minute of it... Never missing a baseball game, fottball game, Play, teacher parents night, Staying home on cold days being couch potato's under the covers watching the same movie 100x's.............. It's the best