Dr. Mitchell in Calgary AB

I havent posted in a while, I was laid off work in April and have been trying to focus on finding a new job, lose wieght and figure out if Calgary is the place for me, I have no family here and move back north to Edmonton.

I feel that my weight loss has been slow, there are some obivous reasons as to why I have not been losing but come on already. I am very very proud of myself to have lost 50 pounds in one year and 25 of that I have lost since being banded in January at the OCC. I planned and wanted to get all my fills that the OCC and was there for my first fill, which all was great. Then I lost my job and could not afford to go back down, which is ok because I have found a great Dr. here for my fills. Although I am planning on someday getting back to the OCC for a check up and fill.

Here is the run down....

My first fill at the OCC in March was 1.6cc, I was having major tightness so I went to see Dr. Mitchell here in Calgary about 2 weeks later to get .2cc taken out, which seemed to help, I was able to eat without throwing up.

I really focused on eating my food properly, chewing and eating slow. I focused on eating the right foods, no breads or tuff meats for me. I went back to Dr. Mitchell the end of April for another fill because I had no restriction. If I eat right and do everthing to the letter of the band law, I dont have restriction. I told him this, I also mentioned that I thought that before maybe I wasnt to tight I think it was that I was eating the worng foods for my body and when I eat the right foods I have no restriction. He said ok and gave me .05cc of a fill to bring me up to 1.45cc in my band. I have not been losing weight and since the end of april I have only lost 4 pounds. THAT SUCKS!! I WANT A PROPER FILL. I know everone is different and that I should not compare myself to others but people that were banded the same time as me have twice that much and seem to be losing weight. I dont have any restriction at the moment and I understand that the situation that I am in in my life right now does not help but I need to get this going.

What should I tell him so that I get a good fill?

Do you see Dr. Mitchell and do you feel that he is very conservative in giving fills or have you got good fills from him?

Dont get me wrong I like this doctor, but I also want a good fill.

I am planning on getting back down to the OCC sometime in August or September.

What do you think I should do??