1 year

I want to wish everybody banded on this day a happy bandivarsery. I year has past so fast, it seems like it was just yesterday I was wondering the hallways of the OCC wondering if I had mad a mistake with getting my band. And today I can tell you its not a mistake, its been a life saving for me. I want to thank a lot of people here for all the support and advice you have given me thru this year. Also I have to tell anyone that thinks this is easy, its not. You have ups and downs and I have had my share of both, specialy since December when they started me on steroid shots for my lower back pains. I went from 192 back up to 208 and once I found this out the doctor and I found a different way to help with my problem and as of today I am back down to my 192. I also have my bodylift, lipo and breat augmentation scheduled for June 23 in Tijuana by Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon. I will try and be brave and post some more resent pictures tonite. Again thanks to all that have posted the good and the bad...............

HAPPY BANDIVERSARY :P:P You have done so well and must be so excited for your surgery.. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Weren't you banded the same time as KittyKat? Not sure if you stay in contact or not, If so tell her happy bandiversary as well. She was doing so well herself and I bet she is at goal.

Again you look great and should be so proud of yourself.

Take Care,

Thanks Linda, and yes Cathy had her surgery the same day but hers was in Canada. She is doing well. I will send her your regards.

Shrty835 - I have to say, I always like seeing your success. We had similar starting weights, so you are an inspiration to me. Congrats and looking forward to seeing your updated piccy!

Angie

Congratulations Denise,

I'm looking forward to seeing the updated photos.

And, you and I are both 5'7" and close in weight so I am really excited to see what your surgery results look like. I want to do surgery in the future, saving my pennies for it right now plus I would like to get closer to my goal weight (155) before I schedule sugery.

Glad to hear you got that steroid thing under control. Hope your back is feeling better.

Happy Bandiversary!

Dawn

I also have my bodylift, lipo and breat augmentation scheduled for June 23 in Tijuana by Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon.

Sweet! I went to my ob/gyn yesterday and he was very complimentary on my TT and Arm Lift, but then asked if I knew what was next. I was clueless to what he was referring to, so he said it would by my breast - I said no, my inner thighs. As long as I have a good bra the girls can just keep hangin' in there. :D

Thanks Linda, and yes Cathy had her surgery the same day but hers was in Canada. She is doing well. I will send her your regards.

mauh! I love you Denise and although I am so anxious to hear how things go, I know this is what you want. Your FB and OCC fanclub is sending you loving thoughts, great wishes and we cannot wait to hear how the whole thing goes.

Thank you all. You are all so beautiful. I love you all. And my nerves are starting to kick in. But I will be strong and get thru this. I am upping my protien the doctor said it would be good for recovery. And I am also exercising more. So wish me luck.

mauh! I love you Denise and although I am so anxious to hear how things go, I know this is what you want. Your FB and OCC fanclub is sending you loving thoughts, great wishes and we cannot wait to hear how the whole thing goes.

Lisa you have been there for me every step of the way and for that my sister I love you more and glad that you are in my life.

Lisa you have been there for me every step of the way and for that my sister I love you more and glad that you are in my life.

Aw (tear in eye) --that is too sweet! There is nothing like a great friend. You are lucky to have each other. :)

Okay...you made this tough girl cry *sniff* Seriously cry. where is my tissue? LOL

I love you as well and am so thankful you are my friend for so long. It is funny how we bond with some and we don't with others right?

I owe you a 'Rita (or whatever) and we will do that soon - even if I have to fly my skinny ass there to Texas with you and Dana...LOL. We will all be here anxiously waiting to hear of your recovery.

*muah* my sister girl . xoxo

C

Okay...you made this tough girl cry *sniff* Seriously cry. where is my tissue? LOL

I love you as well and am so thankful you are my friend for so long. It is funny how we bond with some and we don't with others right?

I owe you a 'Rita (or whatever) and we will do that soon - even if I have to fly my skinny ass there to Texas with you and Dana...LOL. We will all be here anxiously waiting to hear of your recovery.

*muah* my sister girl . xoxo

C

Did I hear something about a 'Rita in Texas? :P

Denise I am so happy and proud of you! Love you Big!

Love You too C!

Bandsisters for life! :D