Cassie "That's Me In Dr. Ortiz's Book"!

Cassie

Hi Everyone,

Ok I am new to this forum, and it says I am a Newbie but please let me reassure you I am not. I am the 2nd youngest to get Lap Band Surgery by Dr. Martinez and Dr. Ortiz. I am also shown in Dr. Otiz's book.

I have been starting to get more e-mails from other teens wanting to get the surgery done so I know I need to post here to help any other teens looking to answer any questions they may have. So if you have any questions or need to just talk please, I would like to hear from you. Thanks Cassie

Hi Everyone,

Ok I am new to this forum, and it says I am a Newbie but please let me reassure you I am not. I am the 2nd youngest to get Lap Band Surgery by Dr. Martinez and Dr. Ortiz. I am also shown in Dr. Martinez book.

I have been starting to get more e-mails from other teens wanting to get the surgery done so I know I need to post here to help any other teens looking to answer any questions they may have. So if you have any questions or need to just talk please, I would like to hear from you. Thanks Cassie

hi cassie i was wonder how did u pay for it and did it work or did it hurt and u help me u can give me a call to at 6614318640 my name is byron

Hi Everyone,

Ok I am new to this forum, and it says I am a Newbie but please let me reassure you I am not. I am the 2nd youngest to get Lap Band Surgery by Dr. Martinez and Dr. Ortiz. I am also shown in Dr. Martinez book.

Cassie how do we get the book by Dr. Martinez? Is it similar to Dr. Ortiz's or is it different?

• 2 weeks later...

HI Kay,

Dr. Martinez assists Dr. Ortiz with surgery. Dr. Ortiz is the lead surgeon on all surgeries performed at Obesity Control Center and Dr. Ortiz authored the book Lap-Band for Life. We are currently out of stock, but hope to have it available after the first of the year :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...