Breast Reduction Question

For those of you who have had a breast reduction, did the procedure also include a breast lift without any extra cost?

I am not looking at having anything done for another couple of years, but I will get ancy and probably give in and have the procedure before two years are up. Based some comments made by my ob/gyn and every other doctor that sees me, I thought I would start looking into things now.

I really only want my inner thighs lifted, but my mom and all the doctors seem to think I need a breast reduction as well. If I could get the two done together, especially since all the doctors are convinced they can get insurance to pay for the breast reduction I would be more apt to have it done.

Thanks!

I had a lift reduction about 5 years ago and the insurance did cover it. Since I had documantation on the trpoubles I had with my back. The doctor butcherd me she took me from a 44dd to a 44b I wanted to be a C. Maybe I should charge her now that Im going to get the implants............

I had a reduction when I was 16 (21 years ago) and it was covered. I'm certain I could get another one covered by my medical insurance but I'm not sure if it would give me the results I want- I don't want smaller, I want "perkier".

I don't really know the difference between the reduction and lift. I'm going to go back and see what the doctor says.

Shrty, sorry to hear about the butchered B cups. That's my biggest fear- they take off way too much. On the other hand, I'm shying away from implants cause I don't want to end up with "stripper boobs", lol!

Sabrina:)

I had a reduction when I was 16 (21 years ago) and it was covered. I'm certain I could get another one covered by my medical insurance but I'm not sure if it would give me the results I want- I don't want smaller, I want "perkier".

I don't really know the difference between the reduction and lift. I'm going to go back and see what the doctor says.

Shrty, sorry to hear about the butchered B cups. That's my biggest fear- they take off way too much. On the other hand, I'm shying away from implants cause I don't want to end up with "stripper boobs", lol!

Sabrina:)

Sabrina! LOL "Stripper boobs". That has been my fear, to end up with a caved in chest and grapefruits. Have you seen Tori Spelling? YUCK!! I had a reduction in 98, went from a GGG to a D. It was awesome! :) They did the lift too, and my insurance paid for everything. I had indentions from my bra strap, sited back pain. A friend of mine had a boob job last year by a Dr. in Tulsa Oklahoma. Her's are gorgeous! If I ever have to have one, I might consider him!

Thanks for your responses!

To be honest, there are two reasons I want the lift - vanity and that annoying yeast infection I have been getting under them since I was 12. I typically only get that in the winter, but it has decided to show up this year for the summer as well. As for the reduction, all my doctors and my mom think I should have one, but I am still struggling with it, I mean those and my big toes are pretty much the only things that still look like the old me. I'm not saying I am missing the old me, but a lot has changed in the past 16 months and I am still getting used to it.

I have been lurking on a plastic surgery forum and after reading their stories and hearing about BandDiva's GGG's, my DD's don't seem so bad. I could definitely see where I might really need/want the reduction in a few years and just figured if I could get both the lift and reduction with a thigh lift thrown in to evenly distribute the pain that I might as well start thinking about and researching it now.

Thanks Again!

Andrea

Thanks for your responses!

To be honest, there are two reasons I want the lift - vanity and that annoying yeast infection I have been getting under them since I was 12. I typically only get that in the winter, but it has decided to show up this year for the summer as well. As for the reduction, all my doctors and my mom think I should have one, but I am still struggling with it, I mean those and my big toes are pretty much the only things that still look like the old me. I'm not saying I am missing the old me, but a lot has changed in the past 16 months and I am still getting used to it.

I have been lurking on a plastic surgery forum and after reading their stories and hearing about BandDiva's GGG's, my DD's don't seem so bad. I could definitely see where I might really need/want the reduction in a few years and just figured if I could get both the lift and reduction with a thigh lift thrown in to evenly distribute the pain that I might as well start thinking about and researching it now.

Thanks Again!

Andrea

LOL!! I got em honest, Grandma was BIG chested! :)

LOL!! I got em honest, Grandma was BIG chested! :)

My Grandma wasn't, so I got hers and mine both. My mom is the one that is rather endowed for only being 5' and 120 lbs. - yes, I take after my father and therefore am a daddy's girl in more ways than one.

People kept saying my cup size would go down as I lost weight but I knew better because they never had before. The band size went down, but not the cup size.