The dynamic band

After almost two years of living the "banded" life, the only certain fact is that NOTHING is certain! It’s almost as if my band has a mind of its own and what I couldn't eat for lunch slides right through for dinner. What felt right for breakfast causes pain for lunch. I do know this though; over the past 2 years, I have lost a good amount of weight and am much healthier than before. And so it goes - Be patient and don't take it to seriously...

Great father's day - I ate & drank all I wanted, when I wanted it. I reward myself with a couple of FREE days a week. Time to knuckle back down for a strong next 3-5 days. WILL exercise today!

Socal Kid

http://explore.twitter.com/Tkennedy

After almost two years of living the "banded" life, the only certain fact is that NOTHING is certain! It’s almost as if my band has a mind of its own and what I couldn't eat for lunch slides right through for dinner. What felt right for breakfast causes pain for lunch. I do know this though; over the past 2 years, I have lost a good amount of weight and am much healthier than before. And so it goes - Be patient and don't take it to seriously...

Great father's day - I ate & drank all I wanted, when I wanted it. I reward myself with a couple of FREE days a week. Time to knuckle back down for a strong next 3-5 days. WILL exercise today!

Socal Kid

http://explore.twitter.com/Tkennedy

((((((((((((((Socal Kid)))))))))))))))))

Sounds as if you had a wonderful father's day! It's wonderful you've had success with the band and you know you are healthier!

I hear ya there! It's strange...for some reason i'm wide open and can eat just about anything at breakfast then I tighten up at lunch and then start to loosen as the day goes on and am OK at dinner, but still have decent restriction. It's so odd!

I will never forget talking to Dr. O before my surgery. Feet propped up drinking his coffee and I was thinking oh god they gave me the happy pill already - don't say anything stupid!! :huh: But in my slightly altered state I do remember him telling me that my band is a female and that she is a real bitch and I need to treat her right. And boy was he right! Some things I can eat just fine then hours later BAM they are stuck! So day to day hour to hour with me.

But in the end I wouldn't change it for the world! Congrats on your success!