My 1st NSV!

My Wedding Ring Fits Again!!

I haven't lost a ton of weight but I am finally below my pre-baby weight from TWO years ago and was able to wear my wedding band for the first time yesterday since July of 2007! For 2 years of my 3 year marriage I have been ring-less so my husband was eccstatic yesterday when I surprised him with it!

My next goal is to fit into all my pre-baby clothes. Even though I am below pre-pregnancy weight now my body has changed so much and my stomach is a lot more stretched out now since baby. I am hoping that at 200 I may be in a 16 again, I am getting sick of my 3 size 18 outfits!

Also, just as an FYI to everyone, I have decided to wait on getting the flouro for a while, even though I am still a little stressed about it, I am just trying to be really careful with my eating and since the scale has finally started moving again I am not going to mess with it until I have another plateau, which will give me some time to save up for the $250 cost. Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous postings...

My Wedding Ring Fits Again!!

I haven't lost a ton of weight but I am finally below my pre-baby weight from TWO years ago and was able to wear my wedding band for the first time yesterday since July of 2007! For 2 years of my 3 year marriage I have been ring-less so my husband was eccstatic yesterday when I surprised him with it!

My next goal is to fit into all my pre-baby clothes. Even though I am below pre-pregnancy weight now my body has changed so much and my stomach is a lot more stretched out now since baby. I am hoping that at 200 I may be in a 16 again, I am getting sick of my 3 size 18 outfits!

Also, just as an FYI to everyone, I have decided to wait on getting the flouro for a while, even though I am still a little stressed about it, I am just trying to be really careful with my eating and since the scale has finally started moving again I am not going to mess with it until I have another plateau, which will give me some time to save up for the $250 cost. Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous postings...

(((((((((((((((((((((((Samantha)))))))))))))))))))))

Hugs to you. This is wonderful news. I'm so excited for you. You have made wonderful progress and I'm inspired by your success.

Gongrats! That is definitely a HUGE milestone and one to be celebrated!

Here's to many more!!!!!