Great Day!

Man, what a great day today! Five mile walk/run and feeling great - Now dinner of fish, veggies, some wine and many-many sugar-free popsicles. If you are in a funk, it's OK. Do that funk right by lying around, eat crappy food, watch a ton of TV, grab a big bowl of ice cream then sleep really-really well.

THEN……

Wake up tomorrow and turn it around! Have some coffee, a SMALL, high protein meal and read the paper. Pay particular attention to all the negative news in the world and begin to appreciate your situation, your abilities and how good you really have it. Then get out there and walk for 30 min. No big deal my friend, it’s simply 15 min out and 15 min back. EVEN if you don’t want to do it (like me most of the time), make it happen.

Saturday will be a good day

SoCal Kid

http://explore.twitter.com/Tkennedy

Thank you! Great post.

Man, what a great day today! Five mile walk/run and feeling great - Now dinner of fish, veggies, some wine and many-many sugar-free popsicles. If you are in a funk, it's OK. Do that funk right by lying around, eat crappy food, watch a ton of TV, grab a big bowl of ice cream then sleep really-really well.

THEN……

Wake up tomorrow and turn it around! Have some coffee, a SMALL, high protein meal and read the paper. Pay particular attention to all the negative news in the world and begin to appreciate your situation, your abilities and how good you really have it. Then get out there and walk for 30 min. No big deal my friend, it’s simply 15 min out and 15 min back. EVEN if you don’t want to do it (like me most of the time), make it happen.

Saturday will be a good day

SoCal Kid

http://explore.twitter.com/Tkennedy

This is what I call a motivational pep talk...great post...thanks for sharing!