recovery by the sea

blanca31546

I was wondering if RBTS is the only option available or have you used someone else.
There are other recovery places down in TJ. Check with your plastic surgery clinic. When Cosmed opens their new clinic this fall, they're going to have their own recovery floor. That will be a big plus!!!

Alot of plastic surgery patients rough it out in a hotel room, I guess it depends on what your having done. If your having a lower body lift (LBL) I wouldn't want to be holed up in some hotel. Those LBL are toughest surgeries to recover from.

Thanks for your reply. I hope to get the surgery done at the end of the year and definetly at Cosmed. I met Dr.Quiroz at the begining of the year and I felt comfortable with him. I also met a returning patient and she was very happy with her results. I am very excited to hear that they will have their recovery clinic ready this year.

• 3 weeks later...

I do post-op care in the hotel, I have done this for 5 years. I am a nurse live here full-time in Baja. I actually took care of Dolittle after his surgery.

I can also get you great room rates at the Real Del Rio $54.00 a night. With a fridge. I do suggest for LBL's that you stay at a recovery house. Because you have the use of a hospital bed, or if you want to stay at a hotel you have someone stay with you. And use lots of pillows this has been done.

You may get a hold of me if I can be any help for you at bajabeautycoach@yahoo.com

Vicki is awesome by the way. I met her two months ago while I was down in TJ. :) She knows her stuff.

I do post-op care in the hotel, I have done this for 5 years. I am a nurse live here full-time in Baja. I actually took care of Dolittle after his surgery.

I can also get you great room rates at the Real Del Rio $54.00 a night. With a fridge. I do suggest for LBL's that you stay at a recovery house. Because you have the use of a hospital bed, or if you want to stay at a hotel you have someone stay with you. And use lots of pillows this has been done.

You may get a hold of me if I can be any help for you at bajabeautycoach@yahoo.com

Thanks foe your kind words, I do try very hard to make sure that each client is safe and secure and getting the Best Care possible why here in Mexico recovering from surgery. T.hat they arrive safe an they leave healthy.

I am always here for any nervious feelings and anxiety. Just get in touch with me

Thank you Vicki for your response and for sharing your knowledge with us. So if I stayed it a hotel after a lbl where would your services come in to use?

Update on Cosmed recovery floor. I talked to Joyce and she said that they might have it ready by the end of the year or maybe the begining of 2010.

• 2 months later...
Thanks foe your kind words, I do try very hard to make sure that each client is safe and secure and getting the Best Care possible why here in Mexico recovering from surgery. T.hat they arrive safe an they leave healthy.

I am always here for any nervious feelings and anxiety. Just get in touch with me

Hi Vicki!

I am looking into my options as well as. I want to have a Breast Lift with implants, not sure if Im going to have to but want them fixed and Ext TT. I am very nervous about going by myself #1 and then having to stay 6+ days makes me extremly neverous . I have have spoken with Dr. local so I am still VERY undecided. I plan on having this done in March 2010 and I hear that Dr. Q may have his recovery floor ready by then. I just dont know how to get over the fear of doing this by myself!!!

Carrie