Soreness at incisions

Can anyone tell me if they are experiencing a muscle soreness like pain around their incisions. It has been almost one week since my surgery and it hurts more than it ever did. I feel like I can not even sit down. :(

I hear ya. I got banded on Sunday. My incisions itch, I feel like I got punched in the gut, and I have a grumbly in my tumbly. I don't feel hungry, it's just grumbling. To me it's not pain like the first couple of days where I took pain meds. It's like you're describing, muscle soreness. Are you really limited on your liquid intake? I'm not, I have to take small sips, but I can drink all my coffee before it gets cold. I thought I would be more restricted. I hope I'm not consuming too much.

You both sound normal to me as I also experienced many of things you are experiencing. It will take a little while for the sorenend surgery s to disappear, I mean think how long a bruise can hurt and your lap band surgery is definitely a bigger issue than a bruise and it will take time completely heal.

Yeah I talked to the Dr. and it sounds like it is just part of the process. She suggested liquid Advil or Tylenol. As for the rumbling in your tummy, I am having the same thing, it is growling like crazy. I don't feel hungry but the rumbling I have never experienced before. I don't really feel limited on my drinking, but I have been taking it very slow as I do not want it to hurt so I am avoiding big sips. I have not lost any weight in the past three days and I have not really had all that much to drink, but hopefully it will start coming off once I can start working out. I hope it works out for you too, keep me posted.

The soreness was part of my process for 3 weeks... It was bad around my port and incisions. I couldn't bend over, or twist, or sit up from lying down. Ouch!! I was banded exactly one month ago and I woke up the other morning with ZERO discomfort!! I feel no pain now and can do almost everything I used to be able to do!! Hang in there..

Can anyone tell me if they are experiencing a muscle soreness like pain around their incisions. It has been almost one week since my surgery and it hurts more than it ever did. I feel like I can not even sit down. :(

I also had soreness for the first 3 weeks. It continually diminished. It has been 5 weeks since my surgery and I am completely free of pain now. I am even able to sleep on my stomach now! Give it time to heal! It will!

Same here it was about 3 weeks for me. And now that I am getting closer to goal I recently cannot sleep on that side unless I put a pillow there. They said since I have less fat cushioning it that it is pushing on me more. Annoying, but i'll take it! :P