Has anyone had an inner thigh lift?

mlgpdx

I was also wanting to know I had a lbl with thigh lipo this jan and have alot of extra skin. I was wanting to know about the thigh lift where they cut your groin not down the entire leg. Let me know if anyone has had it and would do it again?

Hi Mindy,

I haven't had a thigh lift yet, but gathered a lot of information about it since this is maybe next on the list.

First I will have my Brachioplasty (arm lift) and ETT.

What I did was taking pictures, sending them off to different PS's here in the US and in MX to see if they can give me an estimate without having an actual consultation. A few did not even bother writing back, others ask me to schedule a visit, some where really nice and gave me tons of information ...

The tigh lift estimates range anywhere from $4400 to $6900 but that also came with different opinions like "only" a groin incision or a "T-incision" which is the groin incision combined with the long incision down the leg towards the knee.

The tigh lift in general seems to be a real biatch - most of the time it is a difficult and long healing process. Maybe you also wanna go to makemeheal.com they have message boards for each specific procedure and you can read up quite a bit of information and also check piccies.

Hope this helps a bit :)

• 2 months later...
I really need to get my inner thighs taken care of! sooooo much loose skin and hanging down.. just bleh... has anyone had this done or gotten a price quote?

Thanks in advance.

Mindy

Hi Mindy,

I did-- did it b4 lap band and I was at a reasonable size (according to magazines that I no longer prescribe to or pay for!!!)-- ok-- its not painful, but you MUST wear your compression garment-- I didn't and I wish I had-- Your inner thighs won't look as tight and it can look a it lumpy if not

Also, be careful about weight gain (I know- duh) but it really goes out the window quite quickly if you do!!!

Read somehere that the body lift may be better!!! I am going to COSMED for the brazilian lift in Dec (very random I know)--but if you are considering plastic surgery in Mexico