Nose Job? Chin Implant?

Karen0604

• 2 months later...
Oh how my face needs some balancing.. nose/chin combo. Now that I'm losing weight.. my chin is getting smaller and my nose looks bigger. Does anyone know a good Doctor in Mexico for this type of plastic surgery?

Karen

Yes Look at Cosmed... A lot of us have been there, He'll do My BL/implant and Lipo(I'm hoping for Feb) That's with saving my money as I plan to- but what i have in my head is always different then when it's in my pocket...... LOL

Yes Look at Cosmed... A lot of us have been there, He'll do My BL/implant and Lipo(I'm hoping for Feb) That's with saving my money as I plan to- but what i have in my head is always different then when it's in my pocket...... LOL

Shiney,

I am hoping for March for a Ext TT and BL/Implants and butt....HOWEVER, I can get the EXT TT here for 500 higher than in TJ. Just dont know if I wanna stay 6+ days by myself. How long did they say you have to stay for the BL/implants?

Carrie

Shiney,

I am hoping for March for a Ext TT and BL/Implants and butt....HOWEVER, I can get the EXT TT here for 500 higher than in TJ. Just dont know if I wanna stay 6+ days by myself. How long did they say you have to stay for the BL/implants?

Carrie

jezzzzzzz NY prices are sick! Ya know I'll have to pull out my file & see, But I don't care about staying by myself