stomach pain

Hi Everyone,

At the begining of June was the first time I got this pain, I had it again mid June and again two weeks ago and tonight. It is 4 in the morning and I cannot sleep.

My stomach is very swore, and the pain is shooting straight into my back. At first (the first 3 times I had it) I thought that it was from constipation, but tonight I am not sure that is the problem. I have been banded for 6 months and never in my life have I felt pain like this.

Ok to to discribe it, it feels like I am bloated in the stomach, I can drink water and the pain does not weaken or get worse and the tension goes straight through to my mid back. It will last about 3 hours or so and then poof its gone. Does anyone have any idea what this might be?? I am hoping this is not signs of a slipped or moved band.

HELP, I am going to talk to the OCC as well, but I thought I would ask here first.

Jenelle

Hi Jenelle - hope you are feeling much better by now and had a chance to call OCC and/or your dr. I was on another site and someone had a similiar experience as you and it turned out she had a intestine infection. She wasn't going 'regular' and it backed up on her. She was only going maybe once a week or longer. She ended up having a colon cleanse and colonoscopy and now she is doing much better. She was suggested to take Benefiber and then do a colon cleanse every 3 months to continue with the treatment/healing.

Keep us inform and let us kinow how you are doing. I am curious what is your issue and how to prevent. Thinking positive thoughts for you.

((HGUS))...Jazzy

Thanks Jazzy, I am going to the doctor this week to talk to him about it. I will let him know what you said to me, It has me thinking as well. It took about 2.5 hours and I finally went back to sleep. I will keep you posted.

Jenelle