great liquid vitamin for lap banders

yes, they are expensive. I think mine last about a month. I struggled so much with vitamins that I am willing to spend the money..... I just did not think that Flintstones was working for me especially after I got pregnant. I definitively can not swallow the vitamins. They get stuck every time almost for a whole day.

How does it taste? I am trying to conceive right now and I am taking 2 Flintstone vitamins because my Obgyn said he didn't know of any prenatal vitamins that tasted good. I have tried taking the Centrum ones and OMG they taste like crap, they literally make me throw up. So I don't mind the price as long as it taste good.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have been using the Buried Treasures Liquid Prenatal vitamin since January. I love it and wish I had been using since I got the lapband. I buy it from www.iherb.com.

Thanks for the tip. I have noticed my hair doesn't grow as fast and it is a little dull. I have been looking for a multivitamin that will help with that. Maybe a prenatal vitamin will do the trick considering my hair was at it's best while I was pregnant.

I've tried the fruit flavored Gummy Vites from WalMart and they were too bad at all. I switched with the chewable Centrium Multivitamin. I also do the TriVita B12 sublingual tablet that dissolved under the tongue. As well as the fish oil from Iceland Health ~ I am going to try the Olive Oil with Omega-3...havsanyone tried this yet?

Thanks Amy for sharing...maybe something different to swallow instead of chewing! lol

Hugs - Jazzy!!

I have been using the Vitamin Shoppe Liquid Multi, high potency multivitamins. It comes in a 32 oz. bottle, in orange vanilla flavor (I think it was around $20). I mix a capful with a glass if diluted orange juice. It has EVERYTHING in there, including 300mcg of Biotin, which is 100% of your daily needs and 100% of your Chromium needs. It has 400iu of vitamin D, 150mcg of B12 plus tons of other stuff. I hate taking vitamin pills so this has been a God send!

Red