First Fill Tomorrow

(((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone)))))))))))))))

Sorry I've been so quiet. I had to wait for my first fill because I relocated from San Francisco to North Dallas (Frisco) Texas. I fell off the band wagon about 3 weeks ago and I haven't mentally been able to committ "yet" but tomorrow I'll have no choice. Hey, that's what fills are for, right?

I've gained back some but I'm not heavier than I was on my surgery date so I'm calling it a victory. My surgery was way way way back in May.

Sending love, motivation and skinny vibes to all.

xo

(((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone)))))))))))))))

Sorry I've been so quiet. I had to wait for my first fill because I relocated from San Francisco to North Dallas (Frisco) Texas. I fell off the band wagon about 3 weeks ago and I haven't mentally been able to committ "yet" but tomorrow I'll have no choice. Hey, that's what fills are for, right?

I've gained back some but I'm not heavier than I was on my surgery date so I'm calling it a victory. My surgery was way way way back in May.

Sending love, motivation and skinny vibes to all.

xo

Robbyn,

Girl you are going to do so well after your fill! I remember getting my first fill it helped alot, I did however go back around 2-3 weeks I think for my second, just was not the restriction I needed, it will take a few fills to get there. You have been through so much and this is just what you need to get you back on track. YOU WILL DO GREAT!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

Carrie

Robbyn,

Girl you are going to do so well after your fill! I remember getting my first fill it helped alot, I did however go back around 2-3 weeks I think for my second, just was not the restriction I needed, it will take a few fills to get there. You have been through so much and this is just what you need to get you back on track. YOU WILL DO GREAT!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

Carrie

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Carrie)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm in "I've fallen and I can't get up mode" but I know I'll feel better tomorrow.

You're doing so well. I'm so proud of you. xo

Good to hear from you! I love your hair looks cute!

Definitely get in and start getting those fills - makes all the difference in the world! Also try to come in here when you can. Always keeps me accountable.

Hi are you going back to occ? I would highly recommend getting the fill with the flueroscopy. I will never get a fill without it. We watched on the monitor and he got it in the first poke and after you drink the barium he watches it go down and adjusts the fluid until you have the right amount. I have the correct restriction on the first try. He also showed us the placement of the band and made sure it had not slipped and the pouch was not stretched. The port will last a lot longer with fewer pokes and they won't miss and put a hole in the tube. We met a lady that had an experimental lap band done 26 yrs ago and she was doing good but said they had to replace the port a few times. She was with 2 daughters that were getting banded at occ.