Super Tight

After my plastic surgery and a complete un-unfill so I could get my pills down, I found a RN in Amarillo Texas to do my fills. OMG She is awsome, without floruo and found my port in one try. Not like the doctor I went to that poked me 4 times every time I went there. So I am happy, but im supper tight, we tried 1.5cc and water went right thru it so she went up to 2cc and omg I can get water down but anything else gives me a hard time even my protien shake. So I have been drinking real hot soup snd it has helped but I need to go back today and take some out. I dont want to be to tight were I cant eat again. She charges $100.00 and if you dont get enough or get to little she will take out or put in, if its within 7 days at no extra charge. If you need the info on her just PM me.

After my plastic surgery and a complete un-unfill so I could get my pills down, I found a RN in Amarillo Texas to do my fills. OMG She is awsome, without floruo and found my port in one try. Not like the doctor I went to that poked me 4 times every time I went there. So I am happy, but im supper tight, we tried 1.5cc and water went right thru it so she went up to 2cc and omg I can get water down but anything else gives me a hard time even my protien shake. So I have been drinking real hot soup snd it has helped but I need to go back today and take some out. I dont want to be to tight were I cant eat again. She charges $100.00 and if you dont get enough or get to little she will take out or put in, if its within 7 days at no extra charge. If you need the info on her just PM me.

BEING TO TIGHT ISN'T ANY FUN AT ALL. LET US KNOW HOW YA DO AFTER YOUR UNFILL THIS AFTERNOON. GOOD TO SEE YOU AROUND THE BOARDS AGAIN :)

Love, love, LOVE the new pic sweetie! is this after the TT?

Be careful about getting too tight, slow and easy is best. I am sure that the surgery and having the unfill has shifted things a bit (in a good way!), but as Pammie says, it sucks not being able to eat normal food.

Be careful about getting too tight, slow and easy is best. I am sure that the surgery and having the unfill has shifted things a bit (in a good way!), but as Pammie says, it sucks not being able to eat normal food.

I second that. You look AMAZING girl!!!

Yes that was on July 25th. at my mother inlaws house in mexico. And ur right I cant live with out normal food.

Denise,

I love when people post new pictures. It just is soooooo inspiring. You look wonderful!!

Red

I don't suppose your nurse would consider moving to Boise, Idaho, would she? lol

Seriously, you look great, Denise!

(((((((((((((((Denise)))))))))))))))))

Hugs Denise. I just had to let you know how awesome you look. You are stunning.

xo

I don't suppose your nurse would consider moving to Boise, Idaho, would she? lol

Hey I just found her and you want me to ship her out. Nope Nope Nope. She is a keeper and im keeping her right her. LOL

Yes that was on July 25th. at my mother inlaws house in mexico. And ur right I cant live with out normal food.

we will be having those margaritas eventually

:)

you look great!

Denise,

LOVE THE NEW PIC! You look GREAT! Did you have your surgery with Dr. Q?

Carrie

Nope I went with DR. Jaime Campos. He is great, He did an awsome job. I got different prices from Dr.Q and he was very cold towards me when we spoke on the phone. And to me first impressions are what counts and I didnt get that from Cosmed.

WOW. WHAT AN A CHANGE!!! I HAD NO IDEA THE NEW PICTURE WAS THE SAME PERSON AS THE FIRST TWO PICS

YOU LOOK GREAT DENISE!!!

Ditto!! I had to look a couple of times--Wow!! You look beautiful, lady!

Could I ask you, do you feel fully "recovered" from your tummy tuck? (I had a consult this past Monday with my PS regarding a tummy tuck, and he stated that I should plan on 2 weeks off from work, six weeks for full recovery.)

Ditto!! I had to look a couple of times--Wow!! You look beautiful, lady!

Could I ask you, do you feel fully "recovered" from your tummy tuck? (I had a consult this past Monday with my PS regarding a tummy tuck, and he stated that I should plan on 2 weeks off from work, six weeks for full recovery.)

Yes, I was good after 2 weeks and then I took an extra 3 weeks vacation to go to my summer house in Mexico. And I have been back to work now foe 2 weeks. I sit behind a desk and I hasnt hurt me any. I make sure that I get up and walk every couple of hours.

I know you didn't ask me, but I'll chime in anyway. I was off for 3 weeks, but could have gone back after 2 as I navigated very well shopping for 3 or 4 hours each day of that last week I was off. It was probably about 6 weeks before I started moving at my normal pace, but I wouldn't say I was fully recovered. I still get pretty sore and tight if I sit down for more than an hour, especially if I am leaning forward while doing it. I tried to swim the other day and discovered that kicking my feel created a major pull in the groin/front of the leg region so I probably won't be doing that again anytime soon.

It has been three and a half months for me and I am just now starting to get some of my feeling back, which has created a little bit of discomfort as I must still be a little sore because I am feeling some pain that I have never felt before, especially where he did the lipo. I call it pain, but it is more like being sore and stiff.

When I saw him last week I brought up round 2 which will be the boobs and inner thighs. He asked what time frame I was thinking because if I was looking at having it done in the next couple of months he would not do it. He said I needed to give my body more time to recover from the arm and tummy surgery. I assured him it would be at least a year from now at the minimum. The good news is my Vitamin D and B12 levels are back in the normal range so I am on the mend from my difficiencies. Still got some work to do on the iron level, but it is getting there.

Also, I am glad I did not have mine done in the middle of summer. I finally got to stop wearing my binder the 3rd week of June and I thought I was going to die before I got to take it off because it made me so hot.

Hi fellow Idahoan bander....I live in Lewiston! Good luck. I am a lucky one. My mother -n-law is a nurse practitioner here and has had the lap-band herself and she is trained to do fills so I can get them anytime and at no charge. I am spoiled not to mention she has had hers for over 3 yrs so she has some great advice. B)