(((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm in shock but very happy.

On the day of my surgery I wore 20w jeans, today I went to the store because the 20w's were falling off, literally, and I purchased a new pair. They were a pair of 16 regular.

Whooopppppeeeee

On the day of my surgery I wore 20w jeans, today I went to the store because the 20w's were falling off, literally, and I purchased a new pair. They were a pair of 16 regular.

Whooopppppeeeee

Robynne!

That is Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have became cloths addicted...lol I have to watch when I go shopping. I love buying new stuff!

Congrats

Carrie

Robynne!

That is Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have became cloths addicted...lol I have to watch when I go shopping. I love buying new stuff!

Congrats

Carrie

((((((((((((((((Carrie)))))))))))))))

Hugs to you. I just noticed you're from Texas! I just moved to Texas myself. I'm in Dallas. Where are you? You've inspired me so much I'd love to meet you.

xo

((((((((((((((((Carrie)))))))))))))))

Hugs to you. I just noticed you're from Texas! I just moved to Texas myself. I'm in Dallas. Where are you? You've inspired me so much I'd love to meet you.

xo

OHHHH Robbyn that would be WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in East Texas! I live in Lufkin which is about 3 hours from Mesquite. I have several friends who lives in Dallas, as a matter of fact my companys corp office is out of Dallas! You just tell me when and where and I will be there!!!!! I think Athens if half way, so maybe we could even meet for Lunch one Saturday. (hint hint...Hubby works most Saturdays)

Carrie

Whooopppppeeeee

(((((((((((((((((((((((((robbynnoel))))))))))))))))))))))))

(thought for once you would like some hugs, too!!

Isn't going down is clothes size the best thing ever! Talk about motivation! Congrats and keep on shrinking!!

Red

That is very exciting!! Keep up the great work!! I know for me lately no lbs have come off, but i'm almost down another size so something is happening. Keeps you motivated!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((robbynnoel))))))))))))))))))))))))

(thought for once you would like some hugs, too!!

Isn't going down is clothes size the best thing ever! Talk about motivation! Congrats and keep on shrinking!!

Red

(((((((((((((((((((((((Red))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You are so sweet. You have a photo with my favorite nurse. She was so cute. I remember the night after my surgery, she came in my room at 9 pm and I was watching TV. She gave me a sleeping pill and said "You sleep, I sleep." lol

Yep, whenever I am in a slump and not losing (NOW), I go shopping. Seeing the smaller sizes I can wear now is such a motivator!!!

Way to go!

Sabrina:)

(((((((((((((((((((((Sabrina)))))))))))))))))))))))

You are doing fab and you look awesome. I even purchased a bathing suit today and I wore a sun dress when I went out wine to a wine tasting with my bil. For me, that is huge. I've always been smaller on top but big legs so I don't show my weight unless I'm showing my legs.

xo

That is very exciting!! Keep up the great work!! I know for me lately no lbs have come off, but i'm almost down another size so something is happening. Keeps you motivated!!

(((((((((((((((((((Shelby))))))))))))))))))

OMG you're 3 lbs from goal! You look amazing and your legs are fab. It's been so awesome to see you, Sabrina and Carrie shrink before my eyes. Thank you for your message!

xo

Whooopppppeeeee

NOW DON'T BE STOCKING UP ON THOSE 16 REG CUZ THEY WON'T BE DOING YOU ANY GOOD JUST HANGIN IN THE CLOSET WHEN THEY'RE TO BIG NEXT WEEK :)

(((((((((((((((((((Shelby))))))))))))))))))

OMG you're 3 lbs from goal! You look amazing and your legs are fab. It's been so awesome to see you, Sabrina and Carrie shrink before my eyes. Thank you for your message!

xo

Well, I am three lbs from my first goal! But thanks! My first goal is the smallest i've been since probably 8th or 9th grade, so I really don't know how much more I can lose after that so i'm just gonna play it by ear. My hopes are another 15-20 after that which would put me at a "normal" BMI

Keep up the great work!!!

Whooopppppeeeee

Huge Congrats Robyn!!

Hi robbyn

so happy for you. It is sooo nice to be losing weight I have lost 30 lbs and feel great, just another 30 to go.

Hope you are all settled in and enjoying life in Texas

maybe we can have a reunion in tj one day.

Traceyx