Got a nice surprise yesterday!

Hello All,

I went to go see the Doc that helps me regulate all hormones and vitamin issues yesterday and I was very excited with 1st my weightloss. I thought I was at 181 cuz my scale said it although it needs calibration but I weighed in @ 178...

I MADE IT BELOW THE 180s!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO...............

That has put me at 60 pounds lost!!!

I only need to up my Vitamin D intake by 500ui a day. Not too bad.

Plus she also put me Vivelle dot since I am in surgical menopause and the weightloss has my estrogen way low LOW..... Eeekkk..

Plus all the weightloss has started giving me lots of hot flashes. The Doc said that alot of women who lose weight start getting symptoms again.

Well, I am off now. Gots some errands to run.

Hugs to all,

Kristi

Hello All,

I went to go see the Doc that helps me regulate all hormones and vitamin issues yesterday and I was very excited with 1st my weightloss. I thought I was at 181 cuz my scale said it although it needs calibration but I weighed in @ 178...

I MADE IT BELOW THE 180s!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO...............

That has put me at 60 pounds lost!!!

I only need to up my Vitamin D intake by 500ui a day. Not too bad.

Plus she also put me Vivelle dot since I am in surgical menopause and the weightloss has my estrogen way low LOW..... Eeekkk..

Plus all the weightloss has started giving me lots of hot flashes. The Doc said that alot of women who lose weight start getting symptoms again.

Well, I am off now. Gots some errands to run.

Hugs to all,

Kristi

((((((((((((((((((((((((Kristi)))))))))))))))))))))))

I love your post. Your progress is fab. I'd love to know what a typical food day looks like for you.

xo

Hi Robbyn, :-h

My typical food day... lets see..

For breakfast I have either an egg (use non stick spray- no butter) or high fiber oatmeal or High protein cream of wheat.

Lunch and Dinner.... grilled chicken breast, grilled fish and once in a while a steak...

I also throw in protein veggie burger or turkey burger every now and then too.

After I eat my protein I add veggies providing I still have room left (not usually, but I try and I do miss them).

I do have a piece of cheese now and then for snack, but I can actually eat the triscuit parmesan garlic flavor without

any issues providing I only eat 2-3 and not try to stuff myself.

I am at the gym quite a bit and really trying to work hard at it.

I have a trainer who keeps me working hard too... :lb25:

I still have more to lose but I will get there...

This all has really helped me to drop the weight with this wonderful tool, which is changing my life daily. :)

My in-laws just showed up so I best go visit with them.

Hugs,

Kristi

By the way Robbyn, have you looked at yourself, you are doing quite awesome yourself!!!

Congrats that is great! I have been really stalled but am hopeful that I can get my rear in gear again! I have a dr appt in a couple weeks and i'm hoping they will do a full round of bloodwork so I can make sure I don't need to be taking anything additional besides my vitamins.

Keep it up!