3 YEARS AGO TODAY...

WAY TO GO Pammie! Congrats and Happy 3 years Bandiversary! WOW...you are incredible.

You are an inspiration and I truly am happy for you with your success! Thank you for continuing to be on this site to give us suggestions, guidelines, and your experiences. I learn so much from you...especially the newly recipe for your Sangria! LOL

Here's to another 3 years of continued bliss on your journey!

Best to you darlin' ~ Jazzy!!

DR ORTIZ AND HIS STAFF CHANGED MY LIFE!!! SURE I'VE DONE ALOT SINCE GETTING BANDED BUT IT ALL STARTED THERE. I COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER WITH THE CHANGES, ALL FOR THE BETTER!!!

I'VE BEEN TRULY BLESSED :)

THANK YOU DR O!!!

That is so AWESOME!! I look to people like you on the forum to inspire me and keep me motivated. I have just begun, but I hope I will be as successful as you!

Red

Congrats! It is so great to have you in here for advice and to see that this can last long term as well. Seems a lot of folks fade out of here after time but i'm glad you are here!

Congrats what a great milestone!!

Pammie, congrats – you are such an inspiration and role model for us.

I can’t thank you enough for always being there, and I love how you honestly share your opinion. You’re never afraid to speak your mind and you do so with a kind, honesty that is so respected and appreciated.

You’ve documented your progress in photo’s and share with all to help pave the road for others to reach their goals – you just ROCK!!

You’re the best girl, congrats on your success – we love ya!!

Lisa

THANKS GUYS :)

THIS BOARD HAS REALLY HELPED ME ALSO. I'VE STAYED AS FROM TIME TO TIME I JUST NEED A GOOD A@# KICKING AND YOU ALL INSPIRE ME WHEN I SEE YOU ALL ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS. IT REALLY IS A GROUP EFFORT HERE :D

It is nice to have an assortment of members here, that is for sure! I am glad you are here and appreciate your posts.

Congratulations!!!!

I enjoy reading and learning from your posts.

Like someone previously said, a lot of banders fade away from this site after awhile. Thank you for staying on.

Anne