Counting points while unfilled

Since I have to be unfilled for another two weeks, I decided to get out my handy-dandy Weight Watchers materials and count points to ensure I stay on track with my eating. The last time I did WW, I got well over 30 points per day but at my new, lower weight I only get 24. Yikes!!! I am starving and once again reminded why I got the band....you really do get full faster and stay full longer which makes the whole process SO much easier. Anyway, I'm staying positive and enjoying small portions of things I haven't been able to eat for months. Had a bit of a bread binge a few days ago but it is out of my system now and I've gone back to no carbs `cause I crave them too much once I start to eat them. For anyone else that has been unfilled, what did you do to get by?

Sabrina:)

Hey Sabrina,

Just wanted to say that I think you are doing great. I know with my "old habits" that this has to be hard. I have never had an unfill, but I was talking to my husband last night and I think that i am going to start the South Beach Diet again. I did this in this past and it really helped me with what I am suppose to eat and not eat. I just dont know if I am going to do Phase 1 for two weeks, kinda scared I wont get in my calories. I have been eating a ton of fruits the past couple of weeks, and the fruits is at moderation only in phase 2&3. I dont know maybe this is something that could help you, with the carbs anyway!

Keep us posted!

Carrie

I think South Beach is the only "diet" out there I haven't tried. I never lost much on Atkins. What is the difference? I definitely need some kind of plan to keep from eating everything...including the kitchen sink! This is SO brutal. It's amazing how quickly bad habits come back even when you think you had it all under control. I don't need a lap-band, I need a labotamy!!!

I think South Beach is the only "diet" out there I haven't tried. I never lost much on Atkins. What is the difference? I definitely need some kind of plan to keep from eating everything...including the kitchen sink! This is SO brutal. It's amazing how quickly bad habits come back even when you think you had it all under control. I don't need a lap-band, I need a labotamy!!!

Honestly, Im not sure of the differences. I do know that the South Beach Diet, I have done before and lost 50lbs on it, but of course gained it back. I did not stick to portion control or the types of foods I was eating. It has 3 phases (you can go on line and it will tell you which foods you can and cant have in each phase). The phase I think if I remember are two weeks at a time. The first phase is kinda like out pre-op...lol....Limited, kinda kicks in your weight loss. Each phase after that, you can add in certain foods. Most of what I do already is pretty close to this, I just need to slow down on how much fruit I eat a day, and add in more veggies......

Carrie