23 August 2009

jhawkchick75

Sorry i'm behind. Work is soooo busy right now and it is stressing me out which you will see in my diet! Promised i'd post no matter what!

B: None

L: vanilla ice cream - too tight for solids and that was available - sad...

D: chips and salsa, 1 cheese enchilada and black beans

S: 3 glasses of wine

Exercise - had to work all day and was running around moving stuff and what not, so i'm sure I burned some calories there!

Water: X X X X X

Total calories: 1,000 (mostly wine!) :(

Oh and this was my 10 month bandiversary!

Sorry i'm behind. Work is soooo busy right now and it is stressing me out which you will see in my diet! Promised i'd post no matter what!

B: None

L: vanilla ice cream - too tight for solids and that was available - sad...

D: chips and salsa, 1 cheese enchilada and black beans

S: 3 glasses of wine

Exercise - had to work all day and was running around moving stuff and what not, so i'm sure I burned some calories there!

Water: X X X X X

Total calories: 1,000 (mostly wine!) :(

Oh and this was my 10 month bandiversary!

I'm so happy you posted this. I have had too much wine lately in the evenings, and I'm sure it is going to sabotage my weight loss, so I'm thinking I will have to give it up. Were you having wine during the periods of weight loss?

If I just have a glass here and there it has caused me no problems, but yes when I have too much too often I really do feel it has something to do with it. I got in a phase where I was drinking too much so i'm laying off. Still letting myself, but not as often and as much.

If I just have a glass here and there it has caused me no problems, but yes when I have too much too often I really do feel it has something to do with it. I got in a phase where I was drinking too much so i'm laying off. Still letting myself, but not as often and as much.

Happy 10 month B-Lated !

Carrie

Happy 10 month B-Lated !

Carrie

Thanks so much! It is amazing to think it's been that long! It was around June of last year I booked my appt and it seems like so long ago, but just yesterday!