I Just had a NSV

Hi Everyone,

I don't post much but I read everything I just had to share this I went shopping today for

some clothes I will be going on a criuse in Oct so I need some clothes I was trying on pants

had no clue on what size so I started out with plus size pants then I had to go to reg size I no

longer need plus size when I was first banded I was wearing 26/28W AND TODAY It now just size

18 Reg I was able to buy clothes in a department store and not have to going over to the bigger size

I don't know when I have ever done this before maybe in high school LOL

Thanks for all you help with all the posting

Janet

Hi Everyone,

I don't post much but I read everything I just had to share this I went shopping today for

some clothes I will be going on a criuse in Oct so I need some clothes I was trying on pants

had no clue on what size so I started out with plus size pants then I had to go to reg size I no

longer need plus size when I was first banded I was wearing 26/28W AND TODAY It now just size

18 Reg I was able to buy clothes in a department store and not have to going over to the bigger size

I don't know when I have ever done this before maybe in high school LOL

Thanks for all you help with all the posting

Janet

Way to Go! Woo hoo! I love NSV =D> !!!!

Just like Kristi said "doesn't it feel good to not have to go to the plus sizes anymore"? I can't believe the boost it gave me when I no longer had to aim for those stores or those sections. The selections are so much better. The larger women stores are going to miss us, but we are not going to miss them!

What a great feeling!!! I remember vividly the day I called and cancelled my Lane Bryant card. The lady on the phone was just as happy for me it was great!!!

Heres to many more great NSV's to come!!!!!!

What a great feeling!!! I remember vividly the day I called and cancelled my Lane Bryant card. The lady on the phone was just as happy for me it was great!!!

Heres to many more great NSV's to come!!!!!!

Yeah, I know what you mean. My husband used to refer to the store "Avenue" as my "crack addiction". I used to joke with the girls that waited on me that if my hubby calls, you haven't seen me--haha! Recemtly they sent me a customer satisfaction survey because I paid my card off months ago and haven't used it in over a year. There was a place to free text comments where I stated that I loved the store, clothes, and staff, but I'm not big enough to wear their clothes anymore. (The deals on their costume jewelry are still great, however!!)

Congratulations Janet!! Have a blast on your cruise!!