What is an NSV?

Hi Lea~

It stands for Non Scale Victory!........These are AMAZING to us and trust me you will have many ;)

Good Luck to you~

Carrie

THX CARRIE! I hope so bcuz I don't have that much restriction yet after my first fill over 4 weeks ago so I'm being patient and just trying to eat bandster style. Oddly though, I feel more restriction now than I have the last few weeks since then, especially today. I hope that I do have some of those NSV's because I'm ready dang it!

Several people have mentioned it but I was really curious as to what it is?

I had a big nsv today. I can wear my wedding ring again! :D OI took a picture of my hand. The ring is snug on my finger, but it goes on and off!!! In the picture you can kinda see my finger is red. It's because I kept taking it on and off. =D> I was so happy to be able to wear it again!

It's been 2 years since I took it off. So it was nice to wear it again. Feels good.

I have set small reachable goals as well as big milestone goals. THIS IS A MILESTONE GOAL!

I had a big nsv today. I can wear my wedding ring again! :D OI took a picture of my hand. The ring is snug on my finger, but it goes on and off!!! In the picture you can kinda see my finger is red. It's because I kept taking it on and off. =D> I was so happy to be able to wear it again!

It's been 2 years since I took it off. So it was nice to wear it again. Feels good.

I have set small reachable goals as well as big milestone goals. THIS IS A MILESTONE GOAL!

Angie!!!!

That is AWESOME and I LOVE that you took a picture of it! Thanks

Carrie

THX CARRIE! I hope so bcuz I don't have that much restriction yet after my first fill over 4 weeks ago so I'm being patient and just trying to eat bandster style. Oddly though, I feel more restriction now than I have the last few weeks since then, especially today. I hope that I do have some of those NSV's because I'm ready dang it!

Your welcome,

You will have many days that you will have restriction and then none. Honestly I did not have good restriction until my second fill, I had them two weeks apart. I am trying to focus now on eating my 1 cup of food and not basing what I eat on "restriction". I catch myself eating until I feel "restriction" instead of eating the amount I am suppose to.

Carrie