11 September 2009

AngieB

B- Coffee with cream 100 cals

(Darn it! Went up stairs and Friday is treat day.)

S - 5 wheat thins with dip (very yummo dip!)

2 chocolate chip cookies. Avoiding the upstairs for the rest of the day!

Beating myself up a bit. On the brighter side, I am doing better than I did yesterday with those DEVIL COOKIES! Hanging in there and reminding myself of my next mini goal!

L - 1 cup grilled boneless skinless chicken breast with salsa.

S - went upstairs.....2 more cookies. Ugh I did not want ot confess this!

D - I slice of thin crust meat pizza for Papa Murphy's

3- 20 oz water

B- Coffee with cream 100 cals

(Darn it! Went up stairs and Friday is treat day.)

S - 5 wheat thins with dip (very yummo dip!)

2 chocolate chip cookies. Avoiding the upstairs for the rest of the day!

Beating myself up a bit. On the brighter side, I am doing better than I did yesterday with those DEVIL COOKIES! Hanging in there and reminding myself of my next mini goal!

Don't beat yourself up. We all give in to temptation. You learn from it and go on. Stay strong girl!

Hey Girls!

B-Protein Bar and handfull of nuts

S-Coffee

L- 2 oz porkloin with BBQ Sause (sweet baby rays...I really think I could drink that stuff) the rest of my cottage cheese, maybe 1/2 cup, I was scrapping the container..lol and a peach.

D-Not sure ...Most likely tonight will be Lien Cusine.....

UPDATE - Had Crab salad for Dinner and nuts for Snack

Angie,

Girl I just wanted to say congrats on the 5 wheat thins!!!! I LOVE Wheat thins and I cant even buy them because I will try to eat the WHOLE box!!! You did VERY well....

Update on Football Game....

My son made a Q-B Sack last night...WOO HOO and they broke the 8 year loosing streak for the 8th grade team!!!!

I was good last night, wanted M&MS REALLY, REALLY bad (even tried to convince myself that the peanuts would be a good source of protien.LOL) but my step son got nachos and I ate two (only because the cheese was nasty..lol)

Carrie

I was on the road from 8am-7pm and didn't plan ahead, which is always what gets me in trouble. The good news is I exercised AND drank lots of water!

B- Kozy Shack ready grains hot cereal 180 cals/2 grams fat/8 grams protein (LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!)

S- cofee with flavored light creamer 30 cals/0 fat/ 1 gram protein

L- Wendys small chili 190 cals/ 6 grams fat/ 14 grams protein

D- McDonalds mini caesar salad (note to self...read nutrition info BEFORE eating it) salad had 110 cals, 4.5 grams fat and 3 grams protein.....ADD THE DRESSING and I might as well have hada burger and fries!!! I only ate half the pack, but still the cals were 130, 15 grams fat (29 if you eat the whole pack!!!) and less than a gram of protein- not a good choice

...neither was the sundae that followed....270 cals, 6 grams fat and 5 grams protein

-total calories 910

- total fat grams 33.5 (no idea what a good range is but I'm guessing it's a lot lower than that)

- total protein 31 grams (need to up that I see)

***walked/ran an hour on treadmill today and drank 5 bottles of water!!!