14 September 2009

jhawkchick75

B: cheese stick

L: soup at hand creamy tomato bisque (soo love this soup!)

S: crackers w/ peanut butter (4)

S: Chips and cheese - seriously, why can I not stay away from the chips!!!!!!

D: Thin crust cheese pizza

Exercise - gonna take the pooch on a walk then do arms.

Calories so far: 900

Shelby,

What kind of exercise are you doing for your arms????

B- 1/2 grapefruit and protien bar

S- Coffee

L- Wendys chili again

S- None

D- I had a hand full of mult crain crackers with Peanut Butter and nuts......Now that I think about that, was high caloires and fat....Good fat yes,..

ok Questions.....

Is fat fat???? Good fat and bad fat....isnt fat fat????

Carrie

Shelby,

S- Coffee

L- Wendys chili again

S- None

D- I had a hand full of mult crain crackers with Peanut Butter and nuts......Now that I think about that, was high caloires and fat....Good fat yes,..

ok Questions.....

Carrie

THIS KEEPS IT BASIC

http://www.healthcastle.com/goodfats-badfats.shtml

Shelby,

S- Coffee

L- Wendys chili again

S- None

ok Questions.....

Carrie

Hey there! I am doing some various exercises with hand weights, toning bands, and then doing that one where I face away from my coffee table and put my hands on it, bend my knees and take my body up and down by my elbows...sorry hopefully that just made sense i've been looking at excel spreadsheets all day and I am out of it! :) I've been doing a lot of tricept work and bicept as well trying to work on the bat wings, but i'm not sure yet how much of a difference it has made. Once I get a couple months into it i'll take another round of pics and see.

Hey there! I am doing some various exercises with hand weights, toning bands, and then doing that one where I face away from my coffee table and put my hands on it, bend my knees and take my body up and down by my elbows...sorry hopefully that just made sense i've been looking at excel spreadsheets all day and I am out of it! :) I've been doing a lot of tricept work and bicept as well trying to work on the bat wings, but i'm not sure yet how much of a difference it has made. Once I get a couple months into it i'll take another round of pics and see.

Thanks Shelby,

I try to get rid of the bat wings too. I just dont know if its going to work for me. My arms are horrible!!! Good luck to you and let me know how it works!

Carrie

Definitely will! Mine are bad too - I took pics but haven't had the guts to post them yet. I'll let you know how it goes!!!