I can see my collar bone and my knee caps!!!

I was banded on 8/7 and have now lost a little over 20 lbs. I feel silly saying this, but it's like I'm slowly uncovering me again. It's like I'm peeling layers of myself away and every time I discover another part of me. I haven't felt my collar bone in years and now I can see it again. Also, I carry most of my weight on my lower half, but now I can see my defined knees. I'm starting to feel like a completely different person. I wonder what it will be like when I hit my goal!!! Can't wait!!

I should have done this a long time ago :D

I was banded on 8/7 and have now lost a little over 20 lbs. I feel silly saying this, but it's like I'm slowly uncovering me again. It's like I'm peeling layers of myself away and every time I discover another part of me. I haven't felt my collar bone in years and now I can see it again. Also, I carry most of my weight on my lower half, but now I can see my defined knees. I'm starting to feel like a completely different person. I wonder what it will be like when I hit my goal!!! Can't wait!!

Very cool!!!! I love reading post like this!

LITTLE BY LITTLE, EVERY POUND DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE :)

Congrats - isn't it the coolest to feel/see things you haven't felt/seen in a long time or possibly ever?

I saw my PCP a few weeks ago and he decided I needed an adjustment. While laying on the the table he pushed on my hips which reminded me to ask him if it was normal to be able to feel your hip bone. He just laughed and shook his head that yes, it was normal to feel your hip bones. I seriously had never in my life been able to feel them prior to the lapband and my TT.