nsv

had a non scale victory today. i love boots, but i have never found a pair of boots that i both liked and could wear. i am uncomfortable wearing heals because i am very self-conscious about my height. it is hard to find fashionable flat or low heal boots. and on the rare occations that i have found a pair of flat boots that i liked, i have never been able to find a pair that fit. usually the sizes stop at a size 9 (i wear a 10). so i usually don't even get a chance to try any on.

on the even more rare occations that i have found a pair of flat boots i like, in a size 10, they have never closed over my calves. even last february (7&1/2 mths after being banded; and 60lbs down) i still couldn't find boots that would fit over my calves. several bandsters have posted that their feet had shrunk a size along with the rest of their body. unfortunately, that hasn't been my experience.

today i was shopping and saw a pair of flat boots, on sale, and available in a size 10. so i decided to try them on---and they fit!!!! i actually got to try on THREE different pairs of boots. and they all fit. after years of searching for just one pair of flat boots, i actually got to chose among several.

it was a very happy victory.

happy halloween to everyone.

had a non scale victory today. i love boots, but i have never found a pair of boots that i both liked and could wear. i am uncomfortable wearing heals because i am very self-conscious about my height. it is hard to find fashionable flat or low heal boots. and on the rare occations that i have found a pair of flat boots that i liked, i have never been able to find a pair that fit. usually the sizes stop at a size 9 (i wear a 10). so i usually don't even get a chance to try any on.

on the even more rare occations that i have found a pair of flat boots i like, in a size 10, they have never closed over my calves. even last february (7&1/2 mths after being banded; and 60lbs down) i still couldn't find boots that would fit over my calves. several bandsters have posted that their feet had shrunk a size along with the rest of their body. unfortunately, that hasn't been my experience.

today i was shopping and saw a pair of flat boots, on sale, and available in a size 10. so i decided to try them on---and they fit!!!! i actually got to try on THREE different pairs of boots. and they all fit. after years of searching for just one pair of flat boots, i actually got to chose among several.

it was a very happy victory.

happy halloween to everyone.

What a great accomplishment, especially since boots are so cute and in fashion.

That is so fantastic!!! The boots I have are stretchy, but I was so excited when a pair of shoes that my feet had gotten too fat for fit again. What a great feeling!!

Here's to many more!!

Congratulations! =D>

My feet were the last thing to go down and I didn't even realize they had until I started trying to wear my winter shoes and kept walking out of them. So, there is still hope for those of you wishing to wear a smaller size, or width as was my case. I never would have worn high heel boots two years ago either, but after Christmas last year I got some 3 inch ones and they will rarely leave my feet this winter. It is amazing the things you will try/do when you are so much smaller.