Cancelled next fill cause I'm suddenly super tight

Any idea why I would tighten up all of a sudden? I am not stressed, not expecting TOM. A week ago I could eat almost anything and last night I pb'd on half a slice of pizza. I'm drinking coffee now and can feel it going down very s-l-o-w-l-y. I'm going to do liquids today but wonder why this is happening again. I got so tight in the summer I needed a complete unfill and I REALLY don't want to go down that road again.

Sabrina:)

Any idea why I would tighten up all of a sudden? I am not stressed, not expecting TOM. A week ago I could eat almost anything and last night I pb'd on half a slice of pizza. I'm drinking coffee now and can feel it going down very s-l-o-w-l-y. I'm going to do liquids today but wonder why this is happening again. I got so tight in the summer I needed a complete unfill and I REALLY don't want to go down that road again.

Sabrina:)

Sabrina - Sounds like your productive burp/stuck episode has caused some swelling. Baby that band until your feel better!

Mine does that from time to time, just one of the lovely oddities w/ the band! <_< Just take it slow and if it doesn't calm down in a couple days i'd have them check it out.

Hi Sabrina,

This happened to me almost a month ago, was VERY tight for about 4 days. EVERYTHING except liquids would get stuck. I just took it slow and it did go back to my normal....I think the reason mine tightened up was a had a pretty big stuck episode and think I was swollen......

Please keep us posted!

Carrie