Ate to much !

Okay so from everything I've read, this happens.....

I've been banded now for almost 4 weeks and have done really good..... but last night I went out to eat with hubby. Ate to fast, probably didnt chew enough and ate to much.....

This morning still feeling full and uncomfy and burping!!!!

How long before this feeling goes away..... I have only drunk 1/2 cup of milk and 1 drinkable yogurt which is only 3 oz...... wanna drink water but hate to add to this feeling of fullness. Should I still sip on my water or wait awhile????

I'm new and dont know what is right or wrong to do....

Go for my first fill December 10th, so I better learn quickly!!!

Okay so from everything I've read, this happens.....

I've been banded now for almost 4 weeks and have done really good..... but last night I went out to eat with hubby. Ate to fast, probably didnt chew enough and ate to much.....

This morning still feeling full and uncomfy and burping!!!!

How long before this feeling goes away..... I have only drunk 1/2 cup of milk and 1 drinkable yogurt which is only 3 oz...... wanna drink water but hate to add to this feeling of fullness. Should I still sip on my water or wait awhile????

I'm new and dont know what is right or wrong to do....

Go for my first fill December 10th, so I better learn quickly!!!

Hi FarmGirlinNC - I would say if you are feeling the full sensation I would hold off from eating or drinking at this point until the feeling has passed. Odds are you may have some food in your pouch that was not chewed well enough to make it through the opening. Who knows really, but if you are feeling full the morning after I would take a step back. With or without a fill, we need to be mindful of the amounts of food we are eating. Over doing it can cause out pouch to dialate which is not good. Also if we have a fill or not, we need may have restriction even prior to a fill. I've read of people who have not "needed" a fill right away because they feel it right away. Take our own RevyD aka Debbie for example. She has not had a fill and is doing phenomenal. As of yet she has not made an apt for a fill. I on the other had felt "bandster hell" and was oh so ready for my first fill.

I would urge you to eat slowly, take small bites and pay attention to how full you are feeling. It is hard for us to change over night, but considering the cost of the surgery or a revision surgery.....Ugh!

Hope this reply helps!

Angie