Update - I'm finally motivated

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just a quick update. I had my surgery in late May and then had a whirlwind of life changes. My weight certainly went down but not by nearly as much as I thought it would have. I was a bad bad girl. Seriously. I after my move to Texas I often ate potato chips (I had never eaten them or purchased them when I had dieted before). I found that once I had two fills I had to eat something super crunchy...like potato chips to have the pleasure I used to have of eating.

And yet...I still did lose weight. Which is crazy to me. Finally, a few weeks ago the sun, moon and stars aligned and I had enough stability to get my motivation back. There are many foods I can't eat but I am not angry as often if I order something and then a couple of bites later I am full. In fact, I'm even learning how to order and eat much much slower so when I do order out, I feel some form of satisfaction before I feel "full" and better yet "sick".

I wanted to wish everyone a very happy holiday and now that I've gotten my act together, I'll post more. I promise.

Love to all.

xo

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just a quick update. I had my surgery in late May and then had a whirlwind of life changes. My weight certainly went down but not by nearly as much as I thought it would have. I was a bad bad girl. Seriously. I after my move to Texas I often ate potato chips (I had never eaten them or purchased them when I had dieted before). I found that once I had two fills I had to eat something super crunchy...like potato chips to have the pleasure I used to have of eating.

And yet...I still did lose weight. Which is crazy to me. Finally, a few weeks ago the sun, moon and stars aligned and I had enough stability to get my motivation back. There are many foods I can't eat but I am not angry as often if I order something and then a couple of bites later I am full. In fact, I'm even learning how to order and eat much much slower so when I do order out, I feel some form of satisfaction before I feel "full" and better yet "sick".

I wanted to wish everyone a very happy holiday and now that I've gotten my act together, I'll post more. I promise.

Love to all.

xo

Hi Robyn! Welcome back! I've always enjoyed your posts and hugs! Glad your whirl wind has calmed down.

Robbyn!

I am SOOO Pround of you!!!!! You have had alot on your plate with the move and all and sometimes it is so hard just to put YOU first! I am so excited and I would love for you to hang around on the forum, I really miss you! You have such wonderful advice and are SO encouraging to everyone! Please Please dont be a stranger !

I hope you and your family had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving and I look SO forward to meeting up with you in Dallas some time in the near future!!!!!

HUGS AND KISSES To you!!!!! :D

Carrie

(((((((((((((((((((Carrie and Angie))))))))))))))))))

Thank you both so much for your posts. I'm dangerous when I'm quiet...but because of this board I'm quickly learning it's always better to share, good or bad. You both look amazing! I'm so proud of you.

xo

Glad you are posting again............I think it's really helped me get where I am. Please don't be a stranger. And I hear you about the chips, they have always been and still are my weakness. I have to keep them out of the house, although I do buy Baked Lays Southwestern Ranch from the vending machine at work once in a while and they're delicious but don't have all the fat and cals!

Sabrina:)