Vacation Over!

Welp, the vacation is over I got a fill after being partially unfilled last month. They couldn't give me the whole amount I had before back, but I got .8 of it. I'm not gonna lie it's been nice I could eat literally anything including bread which is my weakness. I tried hard to be good eating whole grain bread and not very often, but I did eat pizza and other stuff I shouldn't. It was so hard! Thankfully I only gained 3 lbs over the last month and with Thanksgiving in there i'm not too upset about that. The nurse was very pleased. I'm on liquids now then mushies tomorrow so not sure how my restriction is, but i'll find out soon. Hopefully I can get back on track have another fill scheduled for Dec 30th. Before my brother's accident my restriction was almost perfect, but the stress of all that tightened me right up. Not that things are slowing down I felt comfortable getting my restriction back.

It was a fun ride, but I am sooo glad to have some fill back and hopefully this will equal the scale going down.

• Like 1

Welp, the vacation is over I got a fill after being partially unfilled last month. They couldn't give me the whole amount I had before back, but I got .8 of it. I'm not gonna lie it's been nice I could eat literally anything including bread which is my weakness. I tried hard to be good eating whole grain bread and not very often, but I did eat pizza and other stuff I shouldn't. It was so hard! Thankfully I only gained 3 lbs over the last month and with Thanksgiving in there i'm not too upset about that. The nurse was very pleased. I'm on liquids now then mushies tomorrow so not sure how my restriction is, but i'll find out soon. Hopefully I can get back on track have another fill scheduled for Dec 30th. Before my brother's accident my restriction was almost perfect, but the stress of all that tightened me right up. Not that things are slowing down I felt comfortable getting my restriction back.

It was a fun ride, but I am sooo glad to have some fill back and hopefully this will equal the scale going down.

Shelby - Your hard work has paid off. I am very proud of you. Looking good girly!

Thanks ladies! Getting myself back on track I can eat regular again today so we shall see what kind of restriction I have. I took today off so i'm hitting the gym here in a bit. Since my brother's accident I haven't gotten to work out at all so i'm ready to try to get in as much as I can. Ready to get this last bit of weight off. I'm doing a 5 mile race in March so I need to get back on track running to get ready for that.

Everyone have a great weekend!!