Is this happening to anyone else?

Ever since the 2nd day after getting the band, when I have to burp for any reason it now sets off this hiccup feeling right in the center of my chest. This happen about 95% of the time when I burp. I don’t burp all the time but when I do, it pretty much happens. I can feel actual movement. Something moving up and down and I am actually starting to worry that it might make the band slip. I am about 4 weeks out since I was banded. Does this happen to anyone else? Did it hurt your band placement?

Ever since the 2nd day after getting the band, when I have to burp for any reason it now sets off this hiccup feeling right in the center of my chest. This happen about 95% of the time when I burp. I don’t burp all the time but when I do, it pretty much happens. I can feel actual movement. Something moving up and down and I am actually starting to worry that it might make the band slip. I am about 4 weeks out since I was banded. Does this happen to anyone else? Did it hurt your band placement?

I had this feeling for several weeks after being banded. It's definetely an uncomfortable feeling, because it does feel as if your band is moving up and down or somthing. I still burp all the time now, but the feeling of movement slowly went away. I assumed my body and stomach was just getting used to my new band. I think it's all normal.