Having trouble using the PM feature

Ok, so yeah, it seems it was indeed a personal problem--hahaha! For anyone else that seems confused like me, when you click to PM a member, the screen will go to light blue, but scroll down to the bottom, and the text window is down there waiting for you. :)

Ok, so yeah, it seems it was indeed a personal problem--hahaha! For anyone else that seems confused like me, when you click to PM a member, the screen will go to light blue, but scroll down to the bottom, and the text window is down there waiting for you. smile.gif

Glad you figured it out!

Has anyone had trouble using the PM feature? When I click on "PM this member" the forum background on my computer screen goes to light blue and I'm not getting the text box, etc. like before. Am I doing something wrong?

Diana, would you happen to know what browser and version you're using? In the latest versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer if you click the PM link under the member's avatar you should get a text box pop up right in the middle of your screen.

Chad

Diana, would you happen to know what browser and version you're using? In the latest versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer if you click the PM link under the member's avatar you should get a text box pop up right in the middle of your screen.

Chad

Hey Chad--

I checked my browser (internet explorer) and the version was 6.0 so I went to microsoft.com and updated to 8.0. The box now pops up right before my very eyes. Thank you!

Hey Chad--

I checked my browser (internet explorer) and the version was 6.0 so I went to microsoft.com and updated to 8.0. The box now pops up right before my very eyes. Thank you!

Excellent! I thought that might be the problem. Internet Explorer 6 was plagued with bugs and problems and anytime I hear about something like this happening that's usually the reason.