JUST BANDED

Sylviac06

:D Just banded

Hi I was operated November 22, Ive lost 20 pounds preop and post diet so far... Im excited about my new life. Im scared but mostly grateful... The experence, short of Perfect! Pain a litttle, but i feel im shrinking ive got 70 pounds to go.!

YEA

Im still in the liquid stage awwwwwwww

:D Just banded

Hi I was operated November 22, Ive lost 20 pounds preop and post diet so far... Im excited about my new life. Im scared but mostly grateful... The experence, short of Perfect! Pain a litttle, but i feel im shrinking ive got 70 pounds to go.!

YEA

Im still in the liquid stage awwwwwwww

congrats! i was banded on the 14th and am still on liquids. i'm drinking campbells soups (the drinkable ones in the red and white microwavable containers), drinkable fat-free yogurt, slim-fast, gatorade, lots of water, and that is mostly it. i'm doubling up on my vitamins and about to start protein drinks.

i woke up this weekend with my belly growling for the first time since before surgery and i tried to cheat with scrambled eggs... :unsure: had 4 (extremely chewed well) bites and was completely full. it really weirded me out. but empowering and wonderful nonetheless. i felt guilty and decided to wait 21 days like i'm supposed to. blah!

good luck to you and everyone else newly banded! :D

p.s. was craving sweets really badly and bought sugar-free jello and fat-free whipped topping. served the purpose! i thought it was the best desert i'd ever had at the time! haha

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats bandsters!!!...

I was banded on 11/28/06 and I'm down just about 10 lbs already..

BUT anyone have any suggestions on other options in this liguid stage??..

I'm mainly with the Atkins Advantage Shakes (yummy chocolate delight), propel, chicken broth, sugar free jello, sugar free popsicles, water and crystal light.

Today is the first day that my stomach is actually growling....any suggestions??