Wow the website has changed

((((((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone))))))))))))))))))))

Wow, the website has really changed. I normally post a long list of why I haven't posted in a bit, I make a dozen excuses and then I just fall off the face of the earth again so my new years resolution is no more excuses and no more promises on the board unless I am willing to make a committment to what I've posted.

I had my surgery in May and I've had 2 fills. I haven't been aggressive about following the program, but to be honest, I've had some success anyway which is a miracle. Without the surgery I'd be well over my highest weight.

I'm not going to post that I'm finally ready and that I have my motivation. In my mind I think I'm there, but I've made that promise to y'all so many times, even I'm tired of hearing it.

So this new year I'm just going to try to commit to myself to follow the rules to the best of my ability and see where motivation takes me.

Love to all. Have a beautiful new year.

So good to see you post! I also am making a promise to myself to get back to basics and back on track. I've had a really crappy year personally and am hopeful that the new year will bring some better luck to my family, but I can't use it as an excuse and need to get my rear in gear.

Don't be a stranger! Glad to see you back!

So good to see you post! I also am making a promise to myself to get back to basics and back on track. I've had a really crappy year personally and am hopeful that the new year will bring some better luck to my family, but I can't use it as an excuse and need to get my rear in gear.

Don't be a stranger! Glad to see you back!

I hardly ever post anything but i come on and read something on this forum everyday. I started looking about october 08. Thats about the time my wife had decided to use Dr. Ortiz for her surgery in November 08. Dr. ortiz did mine in April 09.

We all tend to get down on ourselves at times but in reality everyone has done a fantastic job. I have heard that usually it takes up to 3 yrs to get all the weight off. I'm 40 pounds from my goal but i will eventually get there.

Sometimes i have to sit back and look at my before and after pictures. I'm down 117 from my heaviest and from a 48/50 waist to a 38/40.Started at a 3x or 4x shirt and down to mostly an xtra large, and lost a whopping 5 inches in my neck!!!!

Congrats to everyone and looking for a great next year :rolleyes:

Just realized i should have posted the picture of the boat and Kimberly looking sexy in her bathing suit. Hmmm.......maybe by the end of next year i can talk her into a bikini!!