Enzymes

wild6

Hello~

I read some time ago about enzymes that help food go down better when it is stuck but I cannot find where it was. Does anybody know what I am talking about out there? Thanks so much for all of your help. I read this forum at least 3 times a week and you are all so very helpful!!

Off track, but has anybody taken prednizone since being banded? I have been on it since October and was just wondering how others that are banded have done on it!

Thanks~

Bev :rolleyes:

Hello~

I read some time ago about enzymes that help food go down better when it is stuck but I cannot find where it was. Does anybody know what I am talking about out there? Thanks so much for all of your help. I read this forum at least 3 times a week and you are all so very helpful!!

Off track, but has anybody taken prednizone since being banded? I have been on it since October and was just wondering how others that are banded have done on it!

Thanks~

Bev rolleyes.gif

Papaya Enzymes..

• 10 months later...

Hello~

Thanks~

Bev :rolleyes:

papaya enzyme is a tablet that you can buy at walmart or health food stores. They run usually 100 tabs for around $5 or $6. I swear by them when I get stuck, I chew a few and it helps break down the food quicker than waiting out the stuck episode. Walking also helps when you get stuck. Good luck.