Vermonters...are there any out there??

christinef

I tried to find any one that is in the state of VT or even New Hampshire that I can talk to about local support. I found one woman's name Donna Maria but haven't been able to get a message off to her...can't find her contact sheet. Is there anyone out there from VT or NH??? Would like to hear from you.

surgery done on 1/7/10

just changing from liquids to solids, gained a pound from my first day on solids. Have lost 13 (now 12 pounds so far) Have my first fill scheduled for March 4th, I'm considering moving it closer to my 6 week anniversary instead of my 8th. Have about 35 more pounds to go before I get to a goal of 140.

Looking to hear from anyone who can help me deal with the transition to solids.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I tried to find any one that is in the state of VT or even New Hampshire that I can talk to about local support. I found one woman's name Donna Maria but haven't been able to get a message off to her...can't find her contact sheet. Is there anyone out there from VT or NH??? Would like to hear from you.

surgery done on 1/7/10

just changing from liquids to solids, gained a pound from my first day on solids. Have lost 13 (now 12 pounds so far) Have my first fill scheduled for March 4th, I'm considering moving it closer to my 6 week anniversary instead of my 8th. Have about 35 more pounds to go before I get to a goal of 140.

Looking to hear from anyone who can help me deal with the transition to solids.

Thanks