Thanks Kevin.

Kay

I want to say "Thank You" to all of the board members. From the first day I visited the forum I learned so much about the procedure, Dr. Ortiz and what I might go through as well as many knowledgable people. So much of the good stuff here is a reality check and set me up for a successful banding and post-op.

Many like me arrive at this URL in a fog not sure where the road will lead and then you see the signs posted directing you through the obstacles and into the expert hands of Dr. Ortiz and his staff. Lori does so much to keep you in the real world as you progress. She has great talent for it and always in a timely manner. Great board, awesome people and I think we all have OCC to thank.

I had my first fill on Monday of this week and everyone in the lobby chatted like they had known each other for a lifetime.

We truly are in this together. Kevin ><'

Hey Kevin,

I agree with you about the boards - everyone here is so supportive. I know some aren't experiencing the success they've hoped for, but even through our struggles, the support we give and receive here is awesome.

You are all part of my band family and I cherish every one of you! ><'