me be confucius?

me be confucius on whether fruit smoothie liquid or solid? I like to leave mine kind of chunky. Can I have one with my eggs in morning or 1 hour later after eggs in morning. Please help...me not sure and don't want to mess up.

I could not resist....hope these do not offend anyone. Me must be feeling silly today...hope you enjoy!

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

He who stands on toilet, is high on pot.

Wash your face in the morning, neck at night.

He who makes love in grass, gets piece on earth.

He who eats too many prunes, sits on toilet many moons.

A bird in hand makes hard to blow nose.

Man who put head on Railroad track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.

Man who tell one too many light bulb jokes will soon burn out!

Don't drink and park, accidents cause people.

War does not determine who's right, war determines who's left.

Those who quote me are fools.

Confucius say too damn much.

Amy,

Good morning. :) Well, I am not totlly sure whether a chunky smoothie is liquid or solid. However in eating, I would eat the egg first and wait a bit and then slowly sip/eat the smoothie.

Unless you are having it for breakfast.

I so wish I could drink smoothies, I have issues for some really odd reason that don't even really make too much sense to me that won't allow me to drink them. They get stuck and if not stuck then it just doesn't sit well and I am not keeping it down. I have tried many different kinds too. So not fair. :(

Hopefully someone can answer you better.

Your confuscious sayings are cute.

Hugs,

Kristi

Hmmmm good question! I would probably have them separately just because I wouldn't be able to do both in one setting it's too much. But I would probably treat the smoothie as a liquid. When I eat i'm even careful with things like applesauce and soup and don't mix them with other stuff. Not sure if that is the right answer, but I just err on the side of caution.