Banded today

I was banded the same day as BrownEyedGirl. I couldn't believe how fast and painless the whole experience is. Out of surgery 2.5 hours ago, back in my room now and leaving back to Los Angeles tomorrow am. I could've left tonite but we're playing it safe. Look forward to discussing my post op experience with everyone.

To anyone considering the surgery, I too was hesitant but the staff was very comfortable to work with and the pain was almonst non-existent for me. My wife is more worried than I am , lol. I am totally mobile with no pain at times what so ever.

Whoop, Whoop! Welcome to Band Land. Glad to hear everything went great for you. I too, was so amazed at how smoothly and easy everything went. You hate to say surgery was fun, but I actually had a great experience and meet some great people. Keep us posted.

And you know, us wife's are always on the cautious side...just our nature! Someone's got to look after you guys!

I was banded the same day as BrownEyedGirl. I couldn't believe how fast and painless the whole experience is. Out of surgery 2.5 hours ago, back in my room now and leaving back to Los Angeles tomorrow am. I could've left tonite but we're playing it safe. Look forward to discussing my post op experience with everyone.

To anyone considering the surgery, I too was hesitant but the staff was very comfortable to work with and the pain was almonst non-existent for me. My wife is more worried than I am , lol. I am totally mobile with no pain at times what so ever.

Congrats and welcome to your new adventure with the band :wub: