Colonics...

Thanks for all the great info, Angie! I've considered this for a while and read a lot about it. And although I agree that our bodies were created to process foods on their own and clean out our systems our foods have also changed significantly since we were originally created. Hormones, toxins, and fake food colorings OH MY! I think sometimes our bodies can use a little boost to do its job. So as long as not overdone- I think it can be helpful.

Okay, I'm not commenting for or against, because I really don't feel strongly about it. But having grown up for the first 15 years of my life with chronic constipation, I can certainly see someone trying everything to cure that problem!

The real reason I'm posting is you just crack me up, Angie! Your posts always make me laugh, especially the last one! laugh.gif

Hey Jill! Yeah - I guess I talk about the strangest stuff! LOL Including the stinky! I really think it's cuz I have one still in diapers. Poop is a subject of converstation Ha!

I have not been constipated until better restrcition. Less food = less poop. Then it went from less to HARD!! Constipation is no joke. It was so so very uncomfortable. My lower back hurt, and my lower belly was tender, and bloated. Something had to give so I went large! ha! So glad I did. Now I am reading and learning about colon health.

Boy oh boy is it ever interesting! I just may become a colon educated gal yet! Ha! Beware....I may be sharing the love by sharing the info!!!

I think you are swell to Jill. I really dig the peeps on this forum. ((HUGS))