public computers at Hotel Lucerna??

NEdwards73

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if they had public access computers either at the hotel or at the hospital to use?? Thanks

The clinic has computers and phone lines that are free calls to the US. Sorry, don't know about the Lucerna, stayed at the Marriott. OCC should be able to answer that question, if you don't get an answer here.

I know the Marriott does.

Thanks for the input Amy and Angie =) I don't have a laptop computer and so I was hoping there would be one so either my sister or I could email some ppl. Looking forward to finally being a bandster!

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if they had public access computers either at the hotel or at the hospital to use?? Thanks

The Lucerna has 3 or 4 computers just off the lobby for hotel guests to use. The OCC has a couple computers in the recovery area for patients to use. So there's no need to worry that you won't have access to the internet and they're free to use. I've stayed at 4 hotels ( Lucerna, Marriott, Camino and the Del Rio) while I have been in TJ over the last couple years. They all have their pro's and con's, but I've always like the Lucerna the best out of all of them.

The Lucerna has 3 or 4 computers just off the lobby for hotel guests to use. The OCC has a couple computers in the recovery area for patients to use. So there's no need to worry that you won't have access to the internet and they're free to use. I've stayed at 4 hotels ( Lucerna, Marriott, Camino and the Del Rio) while I have been in TJ over the last couple years. They all have their pro's and con's, but I've always like the Lucerna the best out of all of them.

Thanks for the information Dolittle =) I apprectiate it!