1000 Mile Challenge

Alright April is over so i'm back! :)

Did 4 miles last Friday and 5 today. I"ll see if I can add them to the ticker.

Hi everyone,

Still can't "click the tick" but here are my week miles from last week:

Tuesday: 2 mile in house

Wed: 1 mile lunch walk

Saturday: 3 mile "water walk" -- new thing loved it..water makes it really hard to walk..feel those muscles working..

Sorry I didn't post this sooner..but kids arrived home from college and caused a disruption in my schedule...

2 miles this morning and it brought the ticker over 100--woohoo! I'm sure with the others that haven't been updated we have much more than 100!

Added two more and will have some more tomorrow!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Two miles yesterday and two miles today.

Took three days off and what a mistake! I really notice the difference in the way I feel when I exercise.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I sure have missed you guys on here. I have not walked in 3 weeks, ever since Nashville got hit with the flood. The store I work at is owned by dear friends and we have been gutting their two stores on the square of Lebanon. What a mess!!! We are still going through ideas from the store and still finding stuff with water in it.....Shoooooooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Wwamp Water is no fun! I did get out yesterday, walked 5 miles and man did that feel good! Time to get back to it and get focused! Thanks for letting me vent.

You guys are doing a great job....keep up the good work. Hopefully I back to help out!

• 2 weeks later...