Just wanting feedback

I am just starting to research the Lap Band. Last year I went in and had all the test done for the Gastric Bypass but was scared because of the altering it does to the body. I am leaning towards the Lap Band. I was just wanting some input of the pre and post experiences.

I am just starting to research the Lap Band. Last year I went in and had all the test done for the Gastric Bypass but was scared because of the altering it does to the body. I am leaning towards the Lap Band. I was just wanting some input of the pre and post experiences.

We can probably all give you the lo-down, but my suggestion is to buy "Lap-Band for Life." And not just because Dr. Ortiz wrote it. I bought the book before I knew anything about him and it was such a fabulous source of information on all steps of banding, from the first step through life after the band.

Most stores don't have it in stock, but you can have it delivered to your local borders / B&N or you can order it through amazon, etc. As far as I'm concerned, it's a must have.