Is it normal

Hi all I was banded on 4/19. My question Is it normal to feel like I have to burp all the time and can't. Yesterday I ate a Popsicle to fast boy does that feeling suck.So today I'm going to take it slow.

I didn't have that feeling until after my first fill, but I'd say it's normal.

I second that, I only got that feeling 3 nights ago at a bar when I was having a beer (this was a dive that did not serve anything but beer). I got it so bad I only drank half the beer and was in so much freaking pain due to trapped gas. I have had 4 fills though. I wanted to burp sooo bad and for the first time I couldnt!!! I have had 4 fills though and I am at 8cc restriction.

Give it time and you will be able to let them rip! I have never been able to burp and after surgery it was really bad. But for some reason after a couple fills I could let it rip with the best of them! Might have just been my experience but that is what happened to me.

YES, FOR ME THAT IS NORMAL. I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO BURP ESP AT NIGHT/EVENING TIME AFTER I AM DONE EATING FOR THE DAY. IF I EAT TO FAST THEN YA I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO BURP. BURPING DOES COME A SMIDGE EASIER AT TIME, BUT I CAN'T LET EM RIP LIKE PREBAND. SLOW DOWN AND IT WON'T BE AS BAD. IF YA FOLLOW THE RULES OF DR. ORTIZ, YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL :wub:

KIM