Pictures

:-h I always like looking at pictures especially if it puts a face to the name - I suppose Lori Becky and/or Kevin will let me know if this is acceptable I will continue to do must of my updates through the other webistie support page since it takes you directly to MY PAGE and you don't have to skim around and find me....this is another support page they are not a DR or represent a doctor/ and or your Dr so its interesting to read other posts but I have and will continue to follow Dr. Ortiz's BAND RULES

I LOVE MY BAND

hope you enjoy!!!

you will need to look over to the left of the page once accessed and yu will see my photo album ><'

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/cyndiwilson/

Hi Cyndi

Kevin and I are discussing the whole pictures in posts thing. We like to see pictures, too, but we have to figure out where to draw the line. What's ok and what's not, especially since we have teenagers posting and viewing our site.

Thank you for your patience :)

Hi Cyndi

Kevin and I are discussing the whole pictures in posts thing. We like to see pictures, too, but we have to figure out where to draw the line. What's ok and what's not, especially since we have teenagers posting and viewing our site.

Thank you for your patience :)

LOL so ya know I do like to keep things clean I won't direct to anyhting that is unacceptable